Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Are you starting to notice signs of facial aging—a jowly jawline
or loose facial skin?
- Are puffy eyelids making you look tired-even when you're not?
Why look older when you don't have to? Facial cosmetic surgery can make you look years younger—and give your spirits a lift
What can facial surgery do for you?
- A facelift can firm up a slackening jawline, eliminate deep wrinkles in the cheeks and sagging skin near the cheekbones, and diminish loose skin, wrinkles or excess fatty tissue in
- A mini-facelift can rejuvenate the bottom third of the face, as well as the jowls and neck, in about an hour under local anesthesia.
- An eyelid lift can correct drooping upper eyelids, get rid of puffy “bags” under the eyes and add an eyelid crease to Asian eyes.
Newsletters related to “Facial surgery, facelift, eyelid surgery, mini-facelift in Chicago, IL”
Cosmetic eyelid surgery by Dr. Parungao - January 2007
Baby Boomers look years younger with mini-facelifts - May 2007
One Baby Boomers facelift story - June 2007
Making a smart decision on plastic surgery - July 2007
Mini-facelift vs Full facelift - January 2008
News releases related to “Facial surgery, facelift, eyelid surgery, mini-facelift in Chicago, IL”
July 25, 2007—Facelifts Help Aging Baby Boomers 'Reinvent Themselves'
Many Baby Boomers in their 50s and 60s are turning to plastic surgery to help them look as young as they feel. Oak Park, Ill. plastic surgeon and author Allan Parungao, MD FACS, notes that according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 65% of patients who had a facelift in 2006 were age 55 and older.
Oak Park, Ill. plastic surgeon and author Allan Parungao, MD FACS, notes that although American Society of Plastic Surgeons statistics show the number of traditional facelifts dropped 22% between 2000 and 2006, there was a 66% increase in minimally invasive procedures. More and more Baby Boomers are opting for less-invasive mini-facelifts.